Installation document?

Apr 24, 2008 at 3:20 AM
Phil,

When I tried to download, or otherwise open the installation document on your web site, it asked for userid + password. If it is available could it be posted here with the web part?

I am getting an error when I try and put the web part onto a page (I think it is a trust error, but I installed into the GAC). I would like to review the installation instructinos to ensure I installed correctly with the right switches.

Thanks
Brian
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2008 at 1:36 PM
Brian - you should be able to access the install docuemnt here http://philwicklund.com/freeware/virtualearth/Documents/. I just tried with an annonymous user and it worked fine. let me know if it still doesn't.

Cheers!

Phil

bahurd wrote:
Phil,

When I tried to download, or otherwise open the installation document on your web site, it asked for userid + password. If it is available could it be posted here with the web part?

I am getting an error when I try and put the web part onto a page (I think it is a trust error, but I installed into the GAC). I would like to review the installation instructinos to ensure I installed correctly with the right switches.

Thanks
Brian